Equity wants to deliver optimum service to members and to others who interact with the Association. If we didn't get something quite right, if you still have questions, or if Equity staff exceeded your expectations, we want to hear from you. Please share your experience, comments, compliments, complaints or criticisms with us. Your feedback is essential to help us improve our service!
Equity's Service Standards policy identifies specific priorities regarding inquiry response times and procedures.
The policy clearly addresses the following important questions:
- What should a member be able to expect?
- What should an engager expect?
- Does every request have the same importance? How Equity triages requests for service or information?
- What criteria does Equity use to determine whose question is answered first?
- All persons dealing with Equity may expect to be treated in a courteous manner.
- All persons dealing with Equity may expect a knowledgeable response to their inquiry.
- All persons dealing with Equity should expect to receive a timely response to their request for services or in response to their communication.
If You Want to Make a Service Standard Complaint
Email us at email@example.com for more information or to address a service issue or make an official complaint. Alternatively a formal complaint may be submitted in writing to Service Standards c/o Equity’s National Office. Please include:
- Your first and last name
- Equity member number
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any corresponding information
You will be advised when the complaint is received, that it is under review and of the outcome of your enquiry once the review is complete.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments or enquire by telephone to the National Office and identify that your call is regarding a service complaint at reception.