Engagers who owe outstanding fees, benefits, or any other sums to Equity members are considered to be "defaulting engagers."
No Equity member is permitted to enter into a contractual relationship with a defaulting engager, and defaulting engagers are prohibited from entering into contractual relationships with Equity members.
Members are asked to inform a Business Representative by phone at 1-800-387-1956 (416-867-9165 in Toronto) immediately if offered an engagement by any individual or producer listed below.
Note: In accordance with the terms of Equity's reciprocal agreement with the U.S. based Actors' Equity Association (AEA), Equity members may not work for engagers appearing on AEA's Do Not Work list as well.
- The Acting Company, Toronto (not affiliated with The Acting Company, Ottawa)
- Between Trains Theatre Company
- Bob Youngquist
- Chimes Dinner Theatre and Jack Timlock
- Danrich Associates and Jack Timlock
- First Christmas Productions
- Galop Musical Productions and Andrew Campbell and Gregory F. Kieser
- Hamilton Theatre Inc.
- JD Productions (including Nicky Fylan, Mary Murphy and John McNamara)
- Magic Circus Theatre
- Music Hall Productions and Peter Ingster
- New Bastion Theatre
- Opera Hamilton Inc.
- Pampero Productions
- Panama Productions
- R.C.L. Productions & Kevin McRae
- The Stage Company a.k.a. Midland Stage Company
- Theatre Outremont and William Steen, also Mssrs. Flamenbaum, Trevick & Drazin
- Theatre Plus Toronto
- Theatre Terra Nova
- Time Square Productions & Peter Trepanier
- T.M. Sheridan and Wllm Shkspr(Abridged) Partners
- Union Theatre and Ian Ferguson