2024 Honours Awards Categories
For nearly 50 years, the Equity Honours have recognized members and other industry professionals, acknowledging their outstanding contributions to our industry, our Association, and our craft. The categories for the 2024 Equity Honours include:
- Life Membership – Awarded to an Equity member in recognition of their artistic achievements throughout their career.
- Emerging Artist Award – Awarded to an Equity member who joined within the last three years, in recognition of their outstanding artistic contributions early in their career.
- Changemaker Award – Awarded to an Equity member in recognition of their efforts to further the values of diversity and inclusion in the performing arts.
- Larry McCance Award – Awarded to an Equity member or former staff in recognition of their outstanding contributions to the Association and its membership.
- Honorary Membership – Awarded to a non-member of Equity who has made an outstanding contribution to the Association and/or its members, or to the performing arts.
Nominations for the 2024 Honours Awards are now open. Submit your nominations here.
Equity Honours 2022
- Victoria Bertram
- Stephen Heatley
- Elley-Ray Hennessy
- Stan Lesk
- Joysanne Sidimus
Larry McCance Award
- Keith Davidson
For a full list of past recipients, click here.