Engagers who owe outstanding fees, benefits, or any other sums to Equity members are considered to be "defaulting engagers."
No Equity member is permitted to enter into a contractual relationship with a defaulting engager, and defaulting engagers are prohibited from entering into contractual relationships with Equity members.
Members are asked to inform a Business Representative by phone at 1-800-387-1956 (416-867-9165 in Toronto) immediately if offered an engagement by any individual or producer listed below.
Defaulting Engagers (as of December 2013)
- The Acting Company, Toronto (not affiliated with The Acting Company, Ottawa)
- Between Trains Theatre Company
- Bob Youngquist
- Chimes Dinner Theatre and Jack Timlock
- Danrich Associates and Jack Timlock
- First Christmas Productions
- Galop Musical Productions and Andrew Campbell and Gregory F. Kieser
- Hamilton Theatre Inc.
- JD Productions (including Nicky Fylan, Mary Murphy and John McNamara)
- Magic Circus Theatre
- Music Hall Productions and Peter Ingster
- New Bastion Theatre
- Opera Hamilton Inc.
- Pampero Productions
- Panama Productions
- R.C.L. Productions & Kevin McRae
- The Stage Company a.k.a. Midland Stage Company
- Theatre Outremont and William Steen, also Mssrs. Flamenbaum, Trevick & Drazin
- Theatre Plus Toronto
- Theatre Terra Nova
- Time Square Productions & Peter Trepanier
- T.M. Sheridan and Wllm Shkspr(Abridged) Partners
- Union Theatre and Ian Ferguson